Post a listing
Check out Tryst.link, the independent escort directory created by Assembly Four, the team behind Switter.
- Only providers may post a listing.
- Maximum 3 posts in 24 hours.
- You must have an avatar to post a listing.
- You may include photos in your advertisements, but please remember to use sensitive content/CW warnings on any explicit nudity/NSFW photos.
- You may not place an ad for anyone other than yourself. (If you work with a duo partner, you will both need to give consent in order to post duo ads. Both providers should be tagged in any duo advertisements.)
- You may not use any racist or discriminatory language in your listings. (If there are clients you are not willing to see, you may decide this during screening.)
- You may not use any explicit language or acronyms to refer to specific sexual services. (ie: BBBJ, FS, DATY) Please emphasize that you are offering your time and companionship; if clients have specific questions about things you do/do not offer, please answer these questions during the screening process.
- You may not advertise anything related to bareback/BBFS services.
- You may not advertise using language that could be misconstrued as an ad for underage/child services. (This means avoiding terms like "young"/"tween"/"high school.")